As a major supplier of web development services, our business delivers a wide range of online solutions to an eclectic mix of industries. A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated web developer to help drive the business forward and complement the existing team.
The ideal candidate will have a background as a mid-weight Web developer and can demonstrate high level development experience. This is a client facing role and the candidate should feel comfortable working directly with clients and colleagues alike.
The role includes improving and maintaining the infrastructure of the digital assets, helping us recruit, working closely with colleagues and showing a passion for driving innovation and best practice.
You must also have and awareness in dealing with the security aspects of both applications and infrastructure and you will play a part in our annual PCI.DSS certification.
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about software development with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders and your fellow colleagues
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- A nice working environment
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Chance to work on high profile projects from our Global client list
- Enhanced benefits on performance
- .NET (C# and VB)
- ASP.NET MVC / Web API / WCF
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL
- Awareness of PCI.DSS processes and obligations
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS, SSL, DNS
- Use of source code version control
- To help evolve and maintain a visionary technical direction for the company that ensures its position as a leading digital agency
- To write clean and healthy structured, well documented code
- To help drive the strategic direction of our products & services considering emerging and legacy technologies
- You will test, recommend and implement new technologies
- To stay aware of latest data protection and security threats and to make sure we mitigate against these risks against known industry standards
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To assist in critical support issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution both during office hours and outside of
- To help with critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issue as soon as possible
- To be involved with technical quotes, analysis and specifications
- To support the business development team with pre sale activities, contributing to RFPs where appropriate and assisting in large pitches to potential clients where required
- To proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note, we do not accept unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
other opportunities to work with us
want to be part of something special?
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals. If you think you could bring a new, innovative dynamic to our team get in touch by popping us an email explaining what you think you could add to