We are looking for a front-end developer with a passion for new technologies to bring to life the creative work we are delivering for some of the world’s biggest blue chip organisations.
You will be self-motivated, enjoy working as part of a team – bridging the gap between the creative team and the backend developers.
Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX designs to responsive HTML/CSS applications that will be optimized for cross-browser cross-device support.
You must be highly motivated, a keen problem solver and willing to work closely with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of front end skills using HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to create fully responsive integrations for a variety of devices and screen resolutions
- Attention to detail
- A love of solving problems creatively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills with a flexible approach and an ability to adapt to circumstances
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Develop new user-facing features in existing market leading products
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Perform investigations in to issues and the creation of appropriate fixes
- Help define project plans by providing accurate time estimates for key activities during planning activities
- Report progress on tasks to the project team
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- 25 days’ holiday
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
other opportunities to work with us
want to be part of something special?
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals. If you think you could bring a new, innovative dynamic to our team get in touch by popping us an email explaining what you think you could add to